Office of International Relations coordinates international activities of International Ala-Too University and carries out international cooperation with foreign partner universities, international educational organizations and works in the following areas:
- mutual exchange of undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate students and creating necessary conditions for them,
- academic staff exchange in the framework of educational and scientific programs;
- initiating joint research projects and academic events,
- implementing innovative programs of a dual degree,
- informing and disseminating international programs in the field of education among undergraduates and graduates,
- establishing agreements with representatives of other countries in the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of education and research, and facilitating possibility to use their grants
- international correspondence.
Office of International Relations is also responsible for supervising admission of international students, assisting international students in social and cultural life of the University, developing partnership with educational agencies, and responding to admission related queries from abroad.