Admission Guidelines for International Students
to International Atatürk Alatoo University for 2017-18 Academic Year
Dear prospective students,
Thank you for considering International Atatürk Alatoo University as your choice of undergraduate programme. Please visit www.iaau.edu.kg to choose department of your dream. Kindly go through this guidelines in order to take admission for 2017-18 academic year.
• Submission of documents: 3rd July, 2017 to 15th September, 2017;
• Last date of arrival in Bishkek: 10th October, 2017;
• Test of English Language: 25th August, 2017 (I stream), 21st September, 2017 (II stream);
• Entrance examination: 28th August, 2017 (I stream), 22nd September, 2017 (II stream).
List of Required Documents:
• Copy of the passport;
• Certificate of completion of high school (If certificate is issued by high school, applicant has to submit additional document a certificate of compatibility from home country’s Ministry of Education);
• High school Transcript/Marksheet (75% is required for faculty of medicine and 65% for other faculties);
• Photo 3x4 (6 pcs/jpg);
• If available the certificates of international and national level university entrance tests (SAT, TOEFL, ОРТ, IELTS, OSYS, NCEE, ЕНТ, NTC etc);
• Non-refundable application fee of 50$, it covers Visa Confirmation Letter cost (not student visa), airport pick up, translation of original documents and submission of documents to Ministry of Education and Science for Equivalence Certificate.
• Kindly visit http://iaau.edu.kg/view/public/pages/form.xhtml, fill up online application form, upload scan copy of Required Documents and deposit non-refundable application fee of 50$ to our university bank account. If you are in Bishkek you can kindly visit us at university in room number 107, A block, International Ataturk Alatoo University (Ankara Str.1/8, Tunguch mcr., Bishkek), submit Required Documents and pay non-refundable application fee of 50$ at university account office;
• After submission of Required Documents the university will apply for entrance visa. After receiving favorable confirmation from government visa agency the applicants will be issued Visa Confirmation Letter, this document will be required for entrance visa issuance at arrival in airport or in embassy. Issuance of Visa Confirmation Letter lies solely on decision of government visa agency. Applicants have to arrive to Bishkek city in one month from the date mentioned in Visa Confirmation Letter;
• International Office will issue Provisional Admission Letter;
• International Office will provide airport pick and suggest accommodation;
• After arrival of applicant the International Office will apply for translation of original documents and submit high school documents to Ministry of Education of the Kyrgyz Republic for Equivalence Certificate. Issuance of Equivalence Certificate lies solely on decision of Ministry of Education;
• Applicants have to pass medical examination guided by university health center;
• Applicants have to take Test of English Language, those who found out to be possessing not sufficient level of English Language will be registered for one year language proficiency course;
• Applicants have to take entrance examination. If applicant posses certificate of international and national level university entrance test, which will be reviewed by admission commission and in favorable case the applicants will be waived from entrance examination;
• After completion of all formalities and favorable results the applicant will sign education agreement with admission commission and will be considered formal student of university.
Bank account details:
International Atatürk Alatoo University
Bank SWIFT Code
International Students Coordinator
Phone: +99631263125, +996555820000
Room No: 107, first floor, A block
Address: International Ataturk Alatoo University, Str. Ankara 1/8, Tunguch, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan