The International conference Quality Time’17
Call for Paper
To the International conference
University students from Kyrgyzstan and neighboring countries are invited to the International conference Quality Time’17, which is to be held on April 26 - 27, 2017 at International Atatürk Alatoo University (IAAU) .
The purpose of the conference: promotion of the Department of Industrial Engineering, involving students of universities from Kyrgyzstan and neighboring countries to exchange knowledge and acquire the skills of public speeches. Students can write an article, project, or show exhibition, etc.
The conference will be held in seven direction, in four languages
(Kyrgyz, Russian, Turkish ,English).
The directions of the conference:
• Data analytics, decision sciences
• Engineering economy, education and management
• Production Planning (logistics, transport, tourism)
• Operations Research(modeling and simulation)
• Work study and ergonomics
• Entrepreneurship: Lean start-up
• Sustainability and green systems.
The conference program:
Day-1: Competition among IAАU students, identification of medalists 8-12 persons.
Day-2: Competition among the medalists from IAАU and other students of Kyrgyzstan and neighboring countries, determination of 3 medalists.
To register participants need to fill out the form (students from the Kyrgyz Republic and neighboring countries):
Requirements to the articles:
- The volume of the text should not exceed 5 pages;
- Font: Times New Roman font, 12 pt.
- Author's name, the name of the institution, e-mail;
- On the second line - the title of the article at the center (in capital letters);
- Below is a summary and keywords in three languages. Next, the main text of the article;
- Links to the literature are given in the article in square brackets. The article ends with bibliography.
Using illustrations, audio, video materials supported.
Articles will be checked on plagiarism.
Conference participants should send the article and completed form in electronic format to the email email@example.com
Applications will be accepted until April 17, 2017.
Phone: +996 778 995 971